The chances of purchasing a domain for this site is getting smaller as I get to learn it’s system. First, I have to pay a minimum of $15.00 for a domain, then I also have to spend $15.00 to be able to edit the CSS. Gosh!!!..
I already send an email to the wordpress support to ask if I have to pay separate for the domain and CSS aditing. Otherwise I might just drop the plan of getting a custom domain here in wordpress. The fact that getting a domain alone is already expensive, it will be more nonsense to pay separate just to have CSS editing. I only pay $10.00 to get a custom domain in blogspot.
My vision problem gets worst ever since I had my surgery. Probably because I was infront of the computer the whole day while I was on two months sick leave vacation. I know that I have to upgrade my eyeglasses but my insurance only cover prescription eyeglases every two years, and it was only late last year when I had my first prescription eyegalsses. From what I know, prescription eyeglasses is supposed to correct eyesight problems, but in my case my problem gets worst.
I know a lot of people with eyesight problem are tired of constantly changing prescription eyeglasses to meet the demand of the lenses. I would certainly like to use a lifelong pair of glasses that will correct my vision problem. A friend ask me to visit this website that offer a kind of eyeglasses that can help restore clear vision.
Pinhole glasses can overcome impaired vision problems like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (long-sightedness), or problems related to computer use. Pinhole eyeglasses block indirect rays from entering the eye thus preventing them from distorting your vision. Pinhole glasses are *Completely Natural, *Scientific, *Really Effective, *Durable & Affordable. A very great alternative for precription eyeglasses.
Unlike prescription eyeglasses, Pinhole eyeglasses are a one-time investment. It saves you money and time on changing eyeglasses every now and then. They are much cheaper than prescription eyeglasses. It only cost $14.99 a pair. They now have a special offer of 2 pair Pinhole-Glasses for only $29.99( free shipping).
I started to feel so lazy updating this blog when I found out that WordPress do not allow their blog members to monetize their blogs. WordPress will suspend the account once they found out that you’re using your wordpress blog for advertisement. So this is probably the reason why some of my co-bloggers switched their wordpress to a domain… Ahhhh, ….
I wanted to have a unique layout if ever I am going to switch this to a domain but I cannot manipulate the layout because I am still learning their confusing system. .. I might hold the thought of switching this blog to a domain for quite sometime, until I am very good in handling their system. So I might be slow in updating this blog and stop requesting for exchange links. I don’t want to waste my time working hard on this blog if it wont give me money in the long run. But I will keep this for the time being.
Thanks Genny for tagging me and hope to see you around on this new domain. I will also put this on some of my new blogs.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
2. Where did you went in your first date?
Answer: Las Pinas, Manuela Cinema
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer; Maybe 3 days after our first date
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Answer: I dont really care..
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
Answer: Pinoy, Bicolano
6. What is his/her favorite food?
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer: very quite
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
Answer: When choose over his parents
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
Answer: There is not special proposal, it’s mutual agreement. We are both ready when we enter the relationship.
10. What is his/her favorite color?
THEY PLAYED ALONG:
1. Soujourn2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic3. See Me for What You Will4. Lainy’s Musings5. Our Journey To Forever6. Sheng’s Simple Thoughts…7. Pinay WAHM8. Me and My World9. coicoi’s World10. BLOGSILOG11. Blessings in Life12. Wonderful Things In Life13.Raptured Dreams 14. Embracing Health For Life 15. Concealed Mind 16. Unspoken Lines 17. Your Next!